Saturday, December 6, 2008

My feelings ( poems by my best friend)

Every second my Heart Beats for You,
Every second my Eyes Searches for You,
Every second my Mind Thinks about You,
Every minite I wish if You were here,
Every minite I miss You when You r'nt around.
I know that You are very far off from me,
But still I Wish If You were only Mine...............

Bindiya Mathew


SHE WAS A FLOWER IN BLOOM

She was like a flower in bloom,
When the winds destroyed her.
And she went to the stars,
Traveling on death's chariot,
Making us cry,
Leaving behind sweet memories,
For us to treasure forever.
Filling our minds,
With unforgetable things.
In our hearts,
She will always remain fresh.
She now dwells in God's Paradise,
In loving shade of the Almighty,
Where there is no suffering or pain.
She was an angel,
And now,she is happy there,
Up in the company of more angels.
For her bravery,
She is respected.
She will be missed,
But never forgotten.
We will live through,
With her thoughts and memories.
And with a hope That one day -We will also meet her up there. Bindiya Mathew.[Dedicated to my friend Maheen Chaudery who sleeps in God's lap]